Eeeeek! I just weighed myself in the interest of setting up an Excel spreadsheet to chart my weight loss. I can't believe that I have picked up so much! Today marks 13kg's I have gained in the past three years. :(
This has really spurred me on now to get my bum in gear and do something about it as it has been bothering me for a while. My first plan of action is a shopping trip this morning to buy all the things I will need to start on my new diet. I will rely on a diet I made myself many years ago by combining the Blood Type Diet with the GI Diet. I am confident that this will work as there is no need for counting calories, remembering points or living on rabbit food alone. I also need to go to the gym this morning as Brett is transferring his membership to me (he can't exercise for the next few months due to his injuries, so it is just going waste) so I now need a gym buddy. Zumba will become my best friend again too.
No more comfort eating! I need a few motivational messages to stick on my fridge and pantry and need to work on exercising instead of eating rubbish at night. Goodbye my crisps, it was fun while it lasted. I just need to double check a few things in my Blood Type Diet book and then I'm off to the shops and gym. Wish me luck!
Kitten
How did you go at the shops? I am off to stock up on healthy stuff tomorrow after Weight Watchers. We can motivate each other :)
ReplyDeleteThe shopping went well and I got everything I needed. Thanks for offering to be my gym buddy. :) Btw, look what I found online this morning... http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/feelbetter/8242743/miranda-kerr-reveals-her-diet-secrets.
ReplyDeleteIt is the same thing I did, the blood type diet combined with low GI. :)