Pages

Thursday, 2 August 2012

And so it begins all over again...

The first week of college is done and dusted and I am feeling alot less nervous.  Don't get me wrong, I am still a bit apprehensive about all the assignments that are coming up in September but I am confident that the actual course work isn't going to be as difficult to study as I thought.  My relief at seeing we have less assignments this semester was blown to pieces when we started going over the different class assignments and I realised there fewer because each assignment is BIG with a tremendous amount of work.  Will have to pull finger and start doing them now already!

On the home front...  Jazzy has an ENT appointment in September to have her tonsils looked at and the doctor has said they will need to removed once an appointment can be made by the ENT Specialist.  I am not looking forward to it at all but know that it's better healthwise for her not to have them so will have to be brave.  The good news is that I am waiting to hear when/if Karen and Richard will have their visa and be able to join us here in Oz.  There is also the wait for David, Brett's brother, and family to join us here too.  Oh the excitement!

Another little piece of news is that I met CHARLAINE HARRIS!!  Susan and I went to see her at the Parmelia Hilton Hotel on Tuesday night and it was a fantastic evening.  Charlaine was down to earth and extremely funny.  We spent most of the Q&A time having a good laugh at her numerous comments she made and really enjoyed meeting her afterwards when she signed our books.  So different from meeting Jodi Picoult (oooh, look at me name dropping :P). I'm even more a fan now and can't wait to read some of her other series.  That's, of course, if I have any reading time with all the assignment work I have to do.

Happy Thursday,
Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video