Pages

Thursday, 28 June 2012

You're looking at a fully qualified Education Assistant!!

Yes, that's right... I passed!  Yippeeeee!!  After six months of college and mountains of assignments I am finally done and am fully qualified.  What a huge relief it is to look back, wonder where the time went so quickly, and feel proud that I accomplished what I set out to do.  Now I am free to be a lady of leisure (till the end of the school holidays at least) when it all starts again.  Another six months of college and even bigger mountains of assignments (so I have been told).  Fingers crossed I can get through another hectic six months. XX

On the home front, all is well apart from being stuck at home with a son who has conjuntivitis thanks to some kind person sending their contagious child into school.  Oh, the joys!!  Otherwise, I am off to fetch my darling daughter from school.

Have a lovely day!!
Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video