Yes, I am still alive, just been so busy with work that I haven't had a spare second to catch up. I ended up taking a chance and going around to all the nearby schools and handing in my resume and details with a request to be put on their relief lists. I then got called by a school who I hadn't gone to (have no idea where they got my details) and was offered a contract for two days a week on my third relief day. YAY!! Then it all went a little nuts and I have been working every day doing relief Monday to Wednesday and my two contract days, Thursday and Friday. I am even having to turn down work, sometimes two offers a day!! And to think I was worried about having to apply! Still, have to keep hoping I get a fulltime job sometime soon. Fingers crossed please. X
The kids started doing karate four weeks ago and are going three times a week (Monday, Friday and Saturday) so there is that to juggle now too. I must say that I am really pleased to see their progress and they both got their tips on their belts on Monday. My house is an absolute sty at the moment and yet here I am sitting here checking out Goodreads and updating my blog. Priorities and all that. :P
Anyway, just so you know I am still alive, just extremely busy.
Kitten
No comments:
Post a Comment